We encourage submission on new and emerging topics and reports on work in progress. Papers may contain previously-published material, but should reflect the authors’ current interest.
Authors should submit a one-page PDF document consisting on a title and abstract for consideration. The important dates are the following:
Submission deadline: Thursday, February 15th 2018
- Extended submission deadline Thursday Ferbuary 22nd.
- Acceptance decisions will be notified by February 28th, 2018.
- Final contributions for the local proceedings (see below) should be submitted by March 27th, 2018.
Please submit your abstract and/or paper via the following submission site https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cpc20180
Abstracts will be evaluated by the organisers with the aim of creating a relevant and balanced programme of talks.
Once accepted, the final contribution should be sent in PDF, in one of the following formats:
- Springer LNCS template (single column, limited to approximately 20 pages)
- IEEE Trans template (double column, limited to approximately 10 pages).
- Some other similar sensible format (see below)
If you already have your paper in some another format that could be used in the informal proceedings that is also fine. If you are presenting work based on a paper that has already been published in a journal or conference proceedings, please provide a preliminary author version of the paper, rather than the published version.
For all general questions related to the CPC 2018 workshop, please contact email@example.com.